Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hero prop thumbnails

Here are some thumbnails I did for what my hero prop would look like as a cane.


Although i like the idea of my characters hero prop being a cane, listening to the advice of my creative partners I'm going with the book idea as it does fit in with my characters story a lot more than a cane. Also the thought of modelling a mini dragon hanging off the side of a cane is slightly daunting.
Below is what I'm going to be doing for my final hero prop design. Most of it is taken from what I drew before for the book and the next step is to just do it in Photoshop.








1 comment:

  1. hi kym i like your book design, although the dragon cane is an awesome idea itll be much easier to model the book, i look forward to seeing your painted version

    ReplyDelete