Thursday 16 January 2014

Finalizing ideas

During my tutorial with Phil it was decided that I would do the crazy laws in america. I just needed to narrow it down to 10 laws and then decided on how I am going to show it all and what order. Below are the 10 laws I decided to go with.
  1. (Arizona) You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
  2. (Florida) Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
  3. (Alabama) It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church. 
  4. (Maine) In Waterville, it is illegal to blow one's nose in public.
  5. (Alabama) In Louisiana, you may not tie an alligator to a fire hydrant.
  6. (Illinois) In Chicago, Illinois, it is illegal to fish in pyjamas.
  7. (Arizona) There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
  8. (Montana) It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.
  9. (Indiana) Citizens are not allowed to attend a cinema or theatre nor ride in a public street car within at least four hours after eating garlic.
  10. (Nebraska), In Lehigh, doughnut holes may not be sold.
Looking into style a bit more and how I can present my information across I found these two videos I quite liked. Their simple but still interesting to look at and I like the muted colours in both of them. 




So I think for my infographic I'll go with the colour scheme below, a simple colour scheme of pastel colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment